- Hand-painted ghost party rocks glass features the officially licensed artwork of lolita is fun anytime, and perfect at halloween
- Holds 11-ounces of your favorite beverage, and this glass is so much fun that whatever you put in it is likely to become your favorite
- Every lolita rocks glass has a distinctive and delicious recipe printed on the bottom
- Arrives packaged in a lovely, reusable gift box
- Santa barbara design brings you the art of lolita on a variety of items perfect for occasions from happy holidays to happy hours, perfect for giving and keeping to enjoy yourself
Lolita’s Rocks glass holds 11-ounces of your favorite beverage. Available in styles for all occasions, from Happy Holidays to Happy Hours, and each glass has a delicious and distinctive drink recipe on the bottom. Whether you are shopping for party supplies, a Girl’s Night Out, or the perfect gift, consider the variety of options in the Lolita Collection from Santa Barbara Design Studio. Santa Barbara features these designs by Tracy ‘Lolita’ Yancy on high-quality glassware packaged in a lovely, reusable gift box. Each Hand-Painted glass is a unique piece of art. Since 1976, Santa Barbara Design Studio’s mission has been to create beautifully designed, high-quality products that you are inspired to share with friends, family, and to enjoy yourself. Santa Barbara’s passion for finding the next wonderful product has translated into a broad line drawn from the works of talented and trendsetting designers. Santa Barbara Design creates products for every day in your home and kitchen and gifts for all occasions. Our goal is to provide unique gifts that recognize and commemorate each of these milestones with fun and original products that make you say “WOW.” To put it simply, at Santa Barbara Design Studio, we make what we love and we love what we make. Today, many of the original handcrafted pieces produced by Santa Barbara Ceramic Design in the late 1970′s and early 1980′s have become sought after collector’s items. Likewise, the beauty, high quality and precision with which the company creates its current glass and ceramic products may make them the collectibles of the next millennium.